This short-lived Silver series pays homage to one of America’s most prolific inventors: Benjamin Franklin. The distinct design of the Liberty Bell is recognized worldwide.
The Coins you will receive will be average circulated condition.
- Contains approximately 7.15 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: John Sinnock’s design of Benjamin Franklin with “Liberty” above and “In God We Trust” below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963. Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
These rolls can be a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add bags or rolls of Silver Franklin Half Dollars to your cart today!
What is Junk Silver?
Junk Silver is a term used for any Silver coins in fair condition with no numismatic value besides the bullion value of the Silver it contains. The word “junk” refers only to the coins’ value as collectibles and not to the actual condition of the coins; Junk Silver is not synonymous with scrap Silver. Pre-1965 90% Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of Copper and Nickel clad coins and Silver’s rising demand. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund to fall back on.
Franklin Half Dollar Information
Junk Silver / Constitutional Silver Information
There are no reviews yet.